Vans Classic Slip-On Mens Sneakers
Brothers Paul Van Doren and Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia open The Van Doren Rubber Company, Anaheim, Calif., for business on March 16. The Vans #95, now known as the Era , with a padded collar and different colour combinations, is designed by Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta and becomes the shoe of choice for a generation of skateboarders. The Vans #98 is also introduced and with the help of skateboarders and BMX riders, Vans Classic Slip-Ons become the rage in Southern California and will come to be the original Slip-On silhouette that will be known as an icon for generations.
The Classic Slip-On features sturdy low profile slip-on canvas uppers with the iconic Vans print, padded collars, elastic side accents, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
- Signature slip-on skate shoe by Vans
- Lightweight and breathable canvas
- Low profile cut with elasticated side panels
- Padded collar for extra comfort
- Flexible vulcanized sole construction
- Vans waffle sole delivers excellent grip
See more : Brandz