PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We also employ the use of Google Analytics which is utilized to track your activity on our website. This information is used to optimize our services based on your activity on our website to enhance the overall user experience as well as the development of products that best suit your needs. For more information on Google Analytics please follow this link.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the website; the pages that you access while at the website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the website, analyse trends, and administer the website.
We may also use the information provided by you to:
- Process any order or enquiry by you.
- Conduct research on trends
- For statistical purposes to establish the popularity of product ranges to ensure ongoing availability of popular products.
- To administer our business.
- To notify you of any product developments which may be of interest to you, but only if you have opted to receive such updates.
- The purpose of collecting your personal information is:
- To greet you when you access the site
- If you are a registered account holder, to inform you of any changes that may affect your account or future shopping experiences; to inform you of facts regarding your access and use of the site
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through brandzz.co.za
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee
- To ensure delivery of the products you have bought
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
As this is your personal information you may:
- Ask us to confirm what information we hold of you and also to either delete, correct or destroy that information;
- Object to us using your information if you have reasonable grounds to believe we should not be using your information;
- Ask us not use your information for direct marketing or if you have consented to direct marketing you may withdraw that consent at any time.