Puma Rebound V6 Low Open Road Mens Sneakers
PUMA is relentlessly pushing sports and culture forward by creating the fastest products for the world’s fastest athletes. Since 1948, PUMA has drawn strength and credibility from its heritage in sports.
Sport has the power to transform and empower us. As one of the world’s leading sports brands, we stand on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. To achieve that, the PUMA brand is based on the very values that make an excellent athlete. Spread some positive vibes with these vibrant kicks, studded with mood-boosting Smiley World emoticons.
The progressive design unites an energetic mixed-material upper and playful, easy-going design details, with an ultra-light, super-cushioned IMEVA midsole for a comfy stride all day long. These kicks are a continuation of Smiley World’s 50-year mission to share fun and joy through inspiring smiley designs.
The first step in a long history driven by speed and performance is marked by brothers Rudolf and Adolf Dassler who founded the company “Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik” (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory) in their hometown Herzogenaurach, Germany. In doing so, the world capital of sport shoes is born.
The brothers start their factory in their parents’ home in 1919, moving into a proper facility in 1924. While there were other, smaller factories scattered throughout the town, many did not manage to survive past the 1950s and 60s.
A retro-style basketball shoe retooled for a new generation. The Rebound v6 Low Open Road features a low-cut silhouette, making it ideal for that off-court look. All-day cushioning is provided thanks to the rubber midsole and SOFTFOAM+ sock liner. SOFTFOAM+: Step-in comfort sock liner designed to provide soft cushioning thanks to its extra thick heel
- Suede and leather material mix upper
- Chunky EVA midsole
- PROTREAD rubber outsole: zoned rubber for traction and durability
- PUMA Form strip on the lateral side
- Debossed lateral PUMA branding and a classic lace-up closure with metal hooks on top eyelets
- SOFTFOAM+: Step-in comfort sock liner designed to provide soft cushioning thanks to its extra thick heel
- The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials and the bottom is made with at least 10% recycled materials, as a step toward a better future
See More: Brandz