Puma Rapido III Mens Indoor Soccer Boots
Introducing the new Rapido III, an entry-level boot designed for comfort and longevity – and low maintenance. The upper material is lightweight and durable, the regular tongue construction fits various foot shapes and the graphic is strikingly fresh and dynamic. It´s everything you need in a football boot. No nonsense. It does what you need. And it does it exceedingly well.
Puma, is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf “Adi” Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory). The relationship between the two brothers deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma.
- Low boot
- Regular fit
- Lightweight durable synthetic upper material for comfort and longevity
- Low-profile multi-studded rubber outsole
- Regular tongue construction fits various foot shapes
- PUMA Cat Logo on tongue and outsole
- PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Fresh and dynamic graphic
See More: Brandz