Vans Authentic Eco Theory
With an eco friendly construction, the Authentic Eco Theory multi panel skate shoes come in a black colorway with a light brown toe box. The minimalist canvas uppers are paired with a creamy rubber midsole, and Vans’ signature waffle tread outsoles offering dependable traction. Off-white laces, white constrast stitching, and embroidered eyelets give the silhouette a casual look, while brown Vans branding at the heel ties the look together.
- Eco-canvas (50% recycled cotton, 50% hemp) upper with eco-themed embroidery at the heel, sidewall, and toe cap.
- Lace up closure with recessed, embroidered eyelets.
- Unpadded collar and tongue.
- Vans’ classic cushioned footbed for comfort.
- Signature Vans waffle tread for grip.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- Vans logo detailing throughout.
Size & Fit:
- Unisex shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: As expected.
- Low-profile design.
See more : Brandz