Puma Rapido III FG/AG Mens Soccer Boots
This entry-level football boot is built for comfort and longevity, thanks to its lightweight durable synthetic upper materials. The regular tongue construction fits various foot shapes, while the all-over graphic is as fresh and dynamic as your footie game will be. Next time you hit the pitch, slip these on and dominate.
Puma, is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf “Adi” Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory). The relationship between the two brothers deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma.
- Low boot
- Regular fit
- Lightweight durable synthetic upper material combines comfort and longevity
- Lightweight TPU outsole with conical studs
- FG/AG: Firm Ground/Artificial Ground
- Regular tongue construction fits various foot shapes
- PUMA Cat Logo on tongue
- PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Fresh and dynamic graphic
See More: Brandz