Puma Plus Backpack
The PUMA Plus Backpack convinces with its high functionality. A lining laptop compartment, two mesh pockets, adjustable and padded shoulder straps and padded back panel make this a perfect companion for your daily routine or school life.
Puma, is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf “Adi” Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory). The relationship between the two brothers deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma.
- Zip opening into front pocket
- Lining laptop compartment inside main compartment
- Two mesh pockets
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps with reflective PUMA Cat branded loop and stitching detail
- Webbing carry handle
- Padded back panel
- Reflective tape on bottom panel
- PUMA wordmark and form strip printed logo
See More : Brandz